Monday, August 26, 2013

Oh Cheryl, what have you DONE?



Cheryl Cole is beautiful, a talented singer and dancer, and phenomenally sexy.  Even though she hasn't broken through in the States, and may never, I enjoy keeping up with her showbiz life, and her personal adventures, in and out of love.   Searching on  "Cheryl Cole" on this site will find many different articles where I've commented on her. 

I haven't said much recently because there hasn't been a lot of Cheryl news in the Daily Mail, where I get most of my Cheryl news.  She's apparently still reasonably happy in her relationship with Tre Holloway (they went to dinner in May). She tweeted congratulations to a Girls Aloud bandmate that's got pregnant, and she appears in a behind-the-scenes video for L'Oreal.

Speaking of behind...

Cheryl apparently likes getting tattoos.  She's already got quite a few. But now apparently she has decorated her entire backside with a colorful tattoo of roses.  We know that because there's a picture of it.  Her derriere still appears marvelous.  But with the tattoo, less so.

I'm sad. I'm a dedicated admirer of excellent female backsides, and to have one that is so fine as Cheryl's -- decorated to the point of hardly being able to recognize it for what it is -- disturbs me.  There has been considerable negative commentary, more to the effect that this might encourage young impressionable women to do similar, but less about my particular grievance...

... which is that her butt might be prettier without the artwork. 

Oh well -- it's her body.  And her butt.  And it's still a very nice butt. 

Here's what it looked like with a lot less decoration (and a bikini bottom):


No comments: