Friday, June 13, 2014

Now we can see the fitness clearly


A brief post I wrote back in February ("Who Meryl Davis reminded me of") has garnered quite a few views.  I attribute this to two things;  one, that Meryl stayed in the news by virtue of being in, and eventually winning, "Dancing with the Stars" (in one other post, I picked either her or her Olympic gold medal partner, Charlie White, to win it, which wasn't a hard guess to make but turned out to be right);  and two, I had a picture of Meryl in a bikini, which was about the only one on the Internet.  It wasn't a great picture - it was small and she was jumping in the air.

Now, we know that Meryl is fit and lithe because of the various costumery that she wore during the weeks of DWTS.  But know we have much better photographic evidence of Meryl in a bikini than previously, because she went on vacation and wore a bikini and someone there took several pictures of it. Hope the Daily Mail doesn't mind, because I'm going to show one here (and also link back to the article with more of them).

Meryl Davis at the beach in Hawaii (I left out the Daily Mail's embellishments)

(Note, Charlie White got engaged to Tanith Belbin in Hawaii a couple of days ago.  More on that later.)




No comments: