Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Ho-hum, just spectacular scenic photography


Every now and then the Daily Mail has an article about amazing photography, in between its coverage of gruesome murders, royal families, celebrities in swimwear, red carpet fashions, and soccer.   (They know I'm just joking.)

Well, in this case, the photography featured in the article was truly amazing.  It comes from a Web site -- inafarawayland.com.   It has photographs of the outdoors in Canada (predominantly western Canada), New Zealand, Iceland, Australia, and the Italian Dolomites.

Nice places to visit, if you've got the time and the energy and the money.

Not having any of those, I'll just have to look at the pictures.  Below is one of them, of a place I would like to see in Canada, Mount Assiniboine.  But I'd like to go to New Zealand and Iceland before I went there, if I had the chance to choose.



Happy travels!


No comments: