Monday, February 26, 2018

Seems kind of rushed



Emily Ratjakowski, famous primarily for her stunningly slender but remarkably curvaceous body, and who continually demonstrates its slenderness/curvaceousness in print and on the Web (Instagrammily), occasionally on film, just got married.

In a hell of a hurry.

Newlywed bliss! Emily Ratajkowski flashes wedding ring as she shares more photos with Sebastian Bear-McClard from surprise nuptials 

Now, if I was a guy in a single position and Emily and I had connected romantically, and she was inclined to "seal the deal" if I "put a ring on it", I might be tempted to rush into marriage too (despite the large percentage of rushed i.e. Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, marriages that don't seem to last). But nonetheless, this one seems SO rushed, following Emily's apparently very recent breakup with a previous boyfriend, that I am tempted to label it rash as well. Time will tell.

Meanwhile, I will wish the seemingly happy couple best of luck, and also note that the happy husband has my admiration for his enviable position as well.


No comments: