Saturday, February 8, 2020

Whatever happened to Michael Biehn?


I was watching The Terminator (again) the other day, and I realized it's been years since I've seen actor Michael Biehn in anything.  So I wondered what has happened to him.

First, if you want the basics, here are the links for Wikipedia and IMdB.

Michael Biehn (Wikipedia)

Michael Biehn (IMdB)  - I must note, this has a long biography section, and there are some surprising things in it.

Personal-wise, he's been married three times (currently still with wife #3), and has five kids.

But even better, I found an article from last year that was about what happened to Michael Biehn.

"Everything Had to Go Right": What Happened to 'Terminator' Star Michael Biehn

I also found out in this search that Biehn was in a scene deleted from the theatrical cut of Terminator 2:  Judgment Day.   As a bonus for reading this blog and this post, the scene is below.



No comments: