Sunday, November 1, 2020

Wow, where did October go?

 

It seems like this last week of October 2020 has been very long, dragging into November as we await the outcome of what is beyond a DOUBT the most important election in the history of the United States since Lincoln was elected in 1860.   (And I am not kidding.)

At this point, I am apprehensive.  The odds are strongly in favor of the outcome I prefer.  But there are just enough uncertainties to make that far less of the sure thing I wish it was.

So, I will endeavor to get back to my blogging efforts, and to keep posting Lighthouses of the Week and the ongoing Highway 41 end-to-end Streetview trek.   That's what I'm going to do next.

Butt first ...

My last post was about several different views of the loveliness of the female posterior.  After I posted that, Amanda Cerny did the following:


I had to include this in the rearview review.



No comments: