Saturday, April 18, 2009

To each his own


Everybody has their own tastes; Kelly Brook is certainly my flavor.

Click for Kelly, lovely and impressive at the beach. I promise.

While we're on the subject of British birds, I have to admit that I was one of the millions moved by the singing of Susan Boyle on "Britain's Got Talent" -- a show I never knew anything about until I heard about Susan Boyle singing on it. The video is impressive, and it really is due to the surprise factor. Of course, watching it I was also impressed by the prettiness of judge Amanda Holden. A little searching indicated that she's got an impressive body -- of work -- in modeling. She is quite pretty and she's been doing this awhile, so the image collection covers her when she was younger, when she was pregnant, and up to present day. If you're into birdwatching, it's a nice safari. The one shown here is one I brought back.

No comments: