Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Everybody's getting pregnant, & Shakira's available!

Fertility news: Jewel is pregnant, Marion Cotillard is pregnant, Tia Mowry is pregnant, and Jennie Finch is pregnant with her 2nd.

What the heck??? I guess this is part of the reason that the world population will hit 7 billion in 2011.

But... in news to gladden the heart and hearten the loins, Shakira is on a supposed "temporary" break, romantically at least, from her boyfriend and manager. This means that she might be technically available for a date. For the sheer bravado of doing so, if I was younger and singler, I'd sure like to take her out for a night on the town. And maybe a night she'd never forget. Scratch that -- it'd be a night I'd never forget. I, on the other hand, am likely utterly forgettable for a girl at her level. But a guy can dream and fantasize and imagine...

No comments: