Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sasha Cohen update



Well, a couple of days ago I discovered retired (mostly) figure skater Sasha Cohen's Instagram account.  Which allows us mere mortals to get a glimpse into Sasha's activities.  Turns out that she's CLEARLY got a boyfriend.  Lucky, lucky guy.  He appears to be a tad older than her - doesn't look like he's a frat boy fling. 

So here are three pictures, with short captions, from her Instagram account.
1.  I knew she was pretty darned flexible, but I never imagined seeing her in this position.  (With clothes on, that is.)
 
2. She has grown up, and filled out.  Nice puppy.  (I said "puppy".  Clearly.)






















3.  We knew she was graceful and balletic, but did we also know she was as strong as a gymnast?  And super-fit?  Well, we do now - and THAT is a position.  Like I said -- lucky, lucky guy!
























And one recent picture to show that she's well, still real cute.  

No comments: