Thursday, October 30, 2014

Speaking of calendars, I'll take this


I previously noted that Kelly Brook's 2015 calendar is quite appealing, but there is another girl I'd like to get my hands on -- I mean, another girl's calendar I'd like to get my hands on.

That stupendous girl is the outrageously charmingly sexually gorgeous British actress Michelle Keegan, who I still have tabbed for eventual world domination in the glamor girl category.  I'm not sure where and when the breakthrough to international acclaim will take place, but I'm still pretty confident it will.  We'll see.  Meanwhile, here's Michelle's 2015 calendar.  I couldn't find a site with all the pictures large-size, but on this site you can zoom in and see each month's picture medium-size.


Michelle Keegan Official A3 Calendar 2015

I like May (below) and June in particular.  


1 comment:

Great Salaknib said...

Does she have a calendar for 2019 yet? Can we see her at Calendar Club?