Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I truly did not know this


I always think I know quite a lot.  Certainly I don't know everything.  But it always surprises me when I encounter a factual tidbit about which I had no inkling.

Such is the case with the leading lady of Monaco, Princess Charlene, and the Pope of Rome.  It turns out that she is only one of seven titled women entitled to wear white in the presence of His Holiness.

All of the other women with rights to white are also royal positions.  They are listed in the article in which I found this out:

Is this the world's most exclusive club? Princess Charlene of Monaco visits the Vatican in an all-white outfit - one of only SEVEN people allowed to wear the colour while meeting the Pope

After you read this, count yourself privileged, because Now You Know Too.


No comments: