Friday, October 6, 2017

Keegan-Wright update


The Daily Mail just had an article about Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan, the married British acting couple who are currently living separate lives due to work commitments.

Mark is apparently missing being with Michelle.  This I can understand, greatly.

Michelle is apparently enjoying the break.  This is also likely understandable, given how I might behave if I was Mark Wright and I was married to Michelle Keegan and it was the first year of being married. 

They'll be back together relatively soon.  That makes me feel good for Mark Wright, because of how I feel about Michelle Keegan.  Which is to say, worshipful.


'I can't get to her right now': Lonely Mark Wright admits desperately needing to be reunited with wife Michelle Keegan AGAIN as he works in America... after she admits 'it's nice being apart'

Quote from the article:
"The striking actress spoke to Closer magazine about their set-up, as she admitted after spending 'day and night' together last year, their distance is 'nice', in comments made shortly before she jetted away to a remote island."
Regarding spending day and night together, especially the night part -- this I can understand, greatly. 

It'll get better soon, Mark.



No comments: