Monday, October 2, 2017

Peek-a-loo


A couple of posts ago, in my post about Francesca Larrain using the ensuite (which might not actually be an ensuite), I then looked around for other examples.  What Francesca really was employing was a transparent shower, which is apparently a thing right now.  I'd like to stay in one with a suitable companion.  That won't ever happen, but still.

Hunting around, I found two articles about this trend.

The Latest Luxury Travel Trend:  Exhibitionist Showers

10 Sexiest See-Through Hotel Bathrooms


The one below is not in either of the lists above.  It's at the Olive Boutique Hotel, in San Juan, Puerto Rico.  While I doubt it is currently taking room bookings, once the island gets working again, it might be a nice play to stay, and their economy will likely need the boost.  (This is one of the only pictures where I could find the shower stall occupied, even if the water isn't on yet.)



Like I said, it's a thing!

No comments: