Thursday, October 12, 2023

I wouldn't have a chance

 

I'll be honest here.  I'm average when it's time to be, no more than that, but no less either. However, I don't present well in my unexcited state.

That should do it.

I would not want to be on this show, because when it got down to the important details, I would be outmanned.

'Craziest s*** I EVER watched on TV': Infamous UK dating show Naked Attraction featuring full frontal nudity makes its US debut on HBO Max causing outrage over 'horrible' premise


Back a few years I read an article that noted while men are interested in the naked female body because it's naked, women are more interested in the naked male body when it is expressing interest, and in the case of this show, it's not (fortunately). So, I don't see why this works for both genders, if in fact it does. And I'm not going to bother to watch.  And I'm going to be glad I'm not a participant on the show, too.


No comments: