Sunday, June 7, 2009

Too late to heed my advice

A couple of days ago I blogged a letter of advice to Tony Parker, husband to the divineva Longoria. I was going to start a series of occasional postings regarding international birdwatching, meaning discoveries of fine-looking women from locations other than the United States. I was going to lead this off with a note about Cheryl Cole, singer for Brit group Girls Aloud, and judge on the Simon Cowell show "X Factor". I discovered Cheryl from this article:

X-Factor audition


Below are some links to some fairly nice portrayals of Cheryl Cole's international attractiveness:

As Cheryl Tweedy

Sundae in the park with Cheryl

Not to be missed

Concert outFIT

Nice dress


But when researching this, I discovered that Cheryl, formerly Cheryl Tweedy, was/is married to a footballer (we in the States call them soccer players) named Ashley Cole. And apparently, not understanding his extreme good fortune in the manner of Tony Parker, Ashley has been guilty of transgressions, documented below:

Raging Cheryl Cole sends cheating husband Ashley packing

But they tried again: Cheryl Cole has forgiven cheating husband Ashley Cole

Latest incident: Exhausted Cheryl Cole eyes showdown with husband Ashley after conquering Mount Kilimanjaro

Given that this was only three months ago, I don't know their current status.

To which I can only say: some guys apparently do not get it when they substantially have an inordinate amount of luck in the pulchritudinous wife department. (I can say this for sure about the two guys, David Justice and Eric Benet, who were married to Halle Berry!)

No comments: