Saturday, January 9, 2010

Catching up on some things -- Ekaterina Ivanova

I don't know if you've heard of Ekaterina Ivanova or not; but it's a short story that still's being written.

Chapter 1: get involved with lothario aging rocker Ron Wood, when you're 19 and he's drunk, which appears to be most of the time. Also manage to break up a 23-year marriage to his wife Jo, and you know that's an accomplishment.

Chapter 2: quit the relationship when aging rocker Wood tries to choke you to death.

Chapter 3: Tell-all to the British tabloid press.

Chapter 4: Get on Celebrity Big Brother (follow the stories below) and show that you apparently have some remarkable effect on guys.

Story 1

Story 2

Now... if I could come home to a 22-year old who posed as thus below (and I know I'm taking a slight chance here) -- I'd understand the effect, I think.

Hello! indeed.

No comments: