Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I gotta feeling

I have to admit, I haven't paid much attention to Fergie, the female quarter of The Black-Eyed Peas quartet. Maybe I should have. Despite being a bit unusual in the looks department, she's got a spectacular figure. I happened to catch the video for "I Gotta Feeling [Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Night]", which has become somewhat ubiquitous recently. It is one of the few pop (hip-hop? rap? dance track?) music hits that I find ear-catching and easy to remember.

Well, back to the video. It's a party. Early on in the video, Fergie puts on a rather spectacular outfit that shows off quite a bit of the aforementioned spectacular figure.

Here's the front view

and here's the rear view

She also kisses a girl, who is pretty obviously a girl, later on. I'll let you find that.

Fergie's got unusual abs on a long torso; not bad to contemplate. These aren't from the video.

Abs part 1 (Maxim)

Abs part 2 (Blender cover)

She looks pretty good here and also here, in black and white) in Allure magazine.

And this is just appealing (from Maxim again)

I hope Josh Duhamel sticks with this.

No comments: