Monday, September 3, 2012

Some new (to me) Frank Cho news


Frank Cho, local Maryland comic artist/illustrator, who has an EXTRAordinary ability to draw shapely women clothed and unclothed, has a blog I just discovered.   And by discovering it I also discovered that there's a Comic-Con in Baltimore next weekend.   It's a long haul (I'm not going to be in Baltimore on Friday), but maybe a I can swing a road trip.  It's fun to see the costumes, and maybe there will be some movie trailers.  Cho is offering a pencil portrait.

There are some nice things on the blog (like this onedon't be clickin' if you don't likely shapely buttocks on wimmen).  As I said awhile ago when writing about Dejah Thoris, I'm a fan of Cho's work.

And I'd really, really like to meet Brandy.  Never did find out for sure if the model for Brandy was November 1998 Playmate Tiffany Taylor.  But she'd have been a nice choice for the job.



No comments: