Saturday, December 1, 2012

Short news item on Morena Baccarin


Recently reading an article about Firefly and V and Homeland star Morena Baccarin dropped the news that she'd gotten married in August and I never heard about it until I read that recently.  Since she's one of the lovely women I like to keep track of, I was surprised that got by me.

This was the article:

Homeland star Morena Baccarin: 'I'm definitely NOT in my comfort zone'

Opening:
"I do think it is possible to be in love with two people at the same time,’ says Morena Baccarin pensively, her pretty, pixie-ish features looking sombre for a second. Fortunately for her husband of just 11 months, film director Austin Chick, the 33-year-old actress isn’t referring to her own relationships, but those of her alter ego Jessica Brody in the TV drama Homeland, which recently won four Emmys."

Wondering what they looked like, here they are together:

No comments: