Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A serious question and a serious answer


Oh, if you follow the Twitter feeds I follow, I'm sure you saw some mention of this, but it's IMPORTANT. It is a question that has been a subject of inquiry, conjecture, and experimentation for literally centuries.  (Well, maybe not in the laboratory.)

There are two different kinds of female orgasm.

One kind results from external clitoral stimulation.  The other kind results from vaginal penetration.

Here's the article.  It is NOT illustrated, you perverts.  But it does describe the experimental methodology IN DETAIL.

Ponder and enjoy.

Are there really two kinds of female orgasm? Science weighs in.

Now, one important point.  If I am part of the process, I strive for my partner to get at least one of each kind.  I will report that one kind is easier to accomplish than the other kind.


No comments: