Friday, March 28, 2014

It's Michelle Keegan bikini time again


Well, it's not naked, but it's as close as we're likely to get.

Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright (her betrothed) went to the beach in Dubai.

Both of them have what it takes to make the other gender take notice of their physical attractiveness.

Since I'm male, I'm noticing Michelle.  But I'm also noticing how Mark gets up close and physical, frequently (smart guy) and thinking a) I wish I looked like him, b) I wish I could do what he was doing, and c) don't screw this up, bloke.

As the Daily Mail covered it:
 It’s their special place: Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright return to Dubai and put on an amorous display in the ocean

As SawFirst covered it:  Michelle Keegan black bikini candids in Dubai (oh yeah, Mark was there too)

Here's an example:

Smiles, everyone!  Smiles!



























And from Zoo UK:
Michelle Keegan for ZOO UK – March 2014

which includes this:


... and which is certainly something to smile about.


No comments: