Friday, October 30, 2015

I knew this was going to happen


OK, I'll admit that I watched the Disney show Shake It Up! a few times.  And when I did, I thought to myself that Bella Thorne, who co-starred on the show with Zendaya, was going to turn into a really pretty woman as she matured.    But since she was only 16, I kept those thoughts to myself.

Well, she's 18.  And she's a really pretty woman.  She also probably had a little plastic surgery, which might not have been needed, and it probably made her slightly too pretty -- meaning that she's prettier than normal.  That's probably good for her career prospects, but it's a shame that she had to do it so young and disturb what nature gave her.

But anyway, back to the subject, which is that she's 18 and a very pretty woman.

'A little swim before lunch' -- Bella Thorne poses by a pool

With just a little bit more maturity, she'll go from 'very pretty' to 'definitely hot'.




No comments: