Thursday, December 3, 2015

Catching up with Tessa Virtue


A couple of years ago (March 12, 2014 to be exact) I noted the physical virtues of Canadian ice dancer Tessa Virtue in the posting entitled "Figure Skaters are FIT".

As my esoteric mind does sometimes, I suddenly found myself wondering what pretty Tessa was up to these days.  Turns out she's still performing - not a surprise.   And she's still very pretty - not a surprise either.  But I was surprised (slightly) to find her Instagram, and also slightly surprised to find out she was just releasing a new jewelry line, with jewelers Hillberg and Berk.  Or it's an exclusive limited edition inspired by her. Or something like that.

No matter what it is, she looks great (and remember, she's also FIT).

This is the lead-off picture on her part of the Hilberg and Berk site, but she's so pretty in it that I had to show it again.
















And here's another bejeweled shot, this time in pearls (not sure who they're from), but she looks great here too -- not just fit, but hot.







No comments: