Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Charlotte Ross looking EXTREMELY good


I watch the CW superhero TV show "Arrow". I've noted that before, and I've also noted the comeliness of some of the actresses on the show, particularly Emily Bett Rickards and Katie Cassidy. Willa Holland also has some appeal of the willowy kind.

Recently Arrow brought on TV veteran Charlotte Ross. I've known about Charlotte for a long time, from her days as a scheming teen ingenue on "Days of Our Lives" (see what I did there?) to her rocker show "The Heights", and then a multi-year stint on "NYPD Blue". She's made some other short continuing roles, a couple on "Glee" and also on a show called "Hit the Floor", which I never heard of before. (It was about Laker Girls dancers and was on VH1, according to IMdB.)

Now, she's approaching 50 and she's an Illinois girl (just had to note that), but even though she's been cast as Felicity's mom, she's definitely displaying some ILF attributes in this motherly role. Still a very beautiful, sexually appealing woman.

So, let's show a shot of her on "Arrow", indicating why I'm writing this, and I'll also support her activism by showing her noteworthy appearance for PETA. I don't support everything PETA stands for, but hey, I like the way they use celebrities in their ads.




No comments: