Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Took me awhile


I looked at this picture for a considerable time, and ultimately I was unable to identify the woman in the tux, though I knew she was famous and that I'd seen her before.


























I finally had to search for information, and found it, and this information allowed me to identify the model as actress Jessica Chastain.

Jessica Chastain Is The Face of Ralph Lauren's New Fragrance 'Woman'
(has a nice short video)

I think there are two reasons I didn't recognize her here.  One, her distinctive chin cleft is barely visible (if it's visible at all) in this picture. It's kind of like Cindy Crawford without her beauty mark.  Two, she's very commonly been a redhead, but in this black-and-white picture that's not apparent. 

It's a striking picture, though.  And she's a treat for the eyes, too.


No comments: