Sunday, March 3, 2019

Wait - Abbey Clancy (Crouch) is having ANOTHER baby?


OK, if I was Peter Crouch, and married to Abbey Clancy, and in love (as I suspect they are), then I think the practice of marital sexual rights would be quite appealing.

But still ... birth control?  Ever heard of it?

In this article, in which Abbey confesses she's pregnant, and also demonstrates that it's hard-to-believe she's had three kids so far (and one only about a year ago), she also indicates that getting pregnant again wasn't something they were exactly planning.

"The pair celebrated Johnny's first birthday on January 3, with the model admitting as recently as September 2018 that she wasn't sure if she would have more children.

She told MailOnline: 'I think I’m so lucky, I have three healthy kids and I’ve got two girls and one boy, but no I don’t want another one...

'If it happens it wouldn’t be the end of the world, but going through what I went through being pregnant with Johnny it definitely does put me off a bit. It was quite a bad time but worth it in the end.' "
In the article, she also models a lot of clothes and swimsuits. Which is just fine.

This is a nice dress, and her eyes are great too.
























Well, nature happens, I guess. I wish her the best of luck, and congratulations, too.

Oh yeah. Peter -- I don't want to covet my neighbor's wife, but still, you did draw a good hand in this life.

No comments: