Wednesday, December 25, 2019

I've probably seen this


I just happened to come across a picture of a scenic waterfall in Bali, and I realized that I had never heard of it before. Now, I expect that there are a lot of waterfalls I've never heard of before, but this one was sufficiently scenic to surprise me that I hadn't.

The name of this waterfall is Nungnung, and I'm reasonably confident it's about 80 meters (260 feet or so) high.  In addition to being a strong waterfall in a green tropical setting that's this tall, it also features a pool at the bottom that allows swimming under the falling water.

This is such a picturesque waterfall that I'm surprised I haven't seen pictures of it with an attractive swimwear model in front of it.  In fact, I probably have seen it that way -- but haven't had the name of the waterfall to go with it.

Below are two pictures of the waterfall without any swimwear.





No comments: