Saturday, December 14, 2019

The Very Fashionable Michelle Keegan














Those people who know my blog topics well (the fortunate few) will know that I am hopelessly devoted to the extraordinary beauty of British actress Michelle Keegan (who I believe has kept that name despite her marriage to Mark Wright).  In addition to her acting activities, she also does fashion collaborations.  She was featured with Lipsy London, and now she's with Very.  (Yes, that's what it's called.)

Imagine my surprised happiness when I discovered the entire Michelle Keegan line at Very, including many pictures of Michelle Keegan wearing different fashions in the line.   

Shown below are some of my favorites.  Unfortunately, Very and Keegan don't have lingerie or swimwear items in the line.  I somewhat wish she would emulate Michael Buble's exquisite wife Luisana Lopilato (also featured on my blog several times), who was an outstanding in all ways featured model for Ultimo lingerie, which unfortunately isn't in existence anymore, but during its run it had some of the world's high-end beauties fronting (and backing) its product.

But hey, you can't always get what you want, but sometimes you get what you need, right?





No comments: