Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sporting news and pictures

I'll predict the World Series winner after the divisional playoffs are over. I'm not surprise the Yankees advanced, though boy do I wish Minnesota could have scored when they had the bases loaded in the top of the 11th. Angels demolished Boston, who had their number previously; as I write this, the Rockies and the Phillies are playing in frigid Denver with the Phils just taking the lead. Weirdly, I'd pick the Dodgers over the Phillies but the Rockies over the Dodgers.

Here's a slightly risque picture from the Daily Mail's Top 50 sporting photographs of all time. Because it's from the UK, it won't be overloaded with U.S. baseball, basketball, football, and hockey. For fun, I'll make a list of how many pictures came from each sport when it's done.

Link to the article describing pictures 50-41
.

No comments: