Saturday, January 23, 2010

Just reviewing the Daily Femail

The Daily Mail calls it "Femail" -- keeps me on my toes, I'll say.

Kate Hudson in another NICE white dress.

Those backless dresses really make my day.

Here's the dress, lacking the back.

-----

Cheryl Cole planning to have a baby

I'm thinking nice thoughts about her.

-----

What is Venus thinking?

Have to admit, in tennis you can't miss this particular view.

-----
(If you click the next link, she's in a bikini)
Speaking of tennis, Lleyton Hewitt's wife is comely

Nice outfit in the stands

-----
And finally, I just discovered Alexis Dziena (she'll be in "When in Rome" with Josh Duhamel and Kristin Bell):

Alexis Dziena (safe but a little seductive)

Sad to say it, but she could get some of the roles the late Brittany Murphy would have been up for.

No comments: