Sunday, February 28, 2010

Consider this a big favor

I haven't said much about the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue yet; I still have to do a thorough review. But I did discover this:

Abbey Clancy's bodypaint feature

Click it and you'll thank me, but not on company time. She's got a very cute demeanor in the video, and lots and lots and lots and lots of cuteness elsewhere.

In the 1-30 photo section, I particularly am engaged by #16, #22-24, with an emphasis on 24, and #29, which emulates the photo in the magazine print issue.

Her tummy is totally tasty.

Picture #24 answers a particular pertinent question.

Ohhhh, to be a paintbrush with a fate like that...

Note: Melissa Satta is pretty strong as well, with fabulous hair to go along with a marvelous bosom. And I mean that in just the right way.

No comments: