Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cole headed stateside for real




Cheryl Cole quits UK X Factor to concentrate on breaking the States with U.S. show

It's been in doubt and flux for months, but apparently dimpled and well-figured British singing beauty Cheryl Cole will indeed be on the U.S. X-Factor judges panel, accent or not.

I basically used this article as an excuse to show the picture of Cheryl that accompanied it (left).

No confirmation yet as to whether Cheryl and her frequent accompaniment, Derek Hough, have "done it". Remember that back when Cheryl had malaria she was given doctor's orders to refrain from the rigors of coitus, to aid her recuperation. Loyal Derek has been with her every step and vacation on the way to full restoration of her capabilities. Whether or not he's had a chance to test-drive those capabilities is still an open question.

For the sake of my fantasies, I sure hope so.

Apparently they're still "an item", as they're headed to Vegas.

Because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, I hope this is Derek's big opportunity if he hasn't bedded the lovely/lusty lass yet.

Why am I so concerned about Derek Hough's sex life? I'm not. I'm concerned with Cheryl Cole's sex life. A girl this good-looking should not be chaste; she should be ravished regularly and with gusto. She should be using what she's got as God designed it. (As to whether God intended it, that's for Anglicans and Mormons to hash out). So I hope Hough's got the stuff.

No comments: