Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lindsay Price ist schwanger

As some following this blog (ha!) might remember, I have been a fan of fetching Asian-American actress Lindsay Price for a long, long time. Unfortunately, she never seems to have been able to land a long-term TV acting gig. In prime time, she had shots on Coupling, Pepper Dennis, The Lipstick Jungle (for which I had high hopes), and Eastwick. But none of those shows stuck
around.

So I hadn't seen her lately, and it turns out during this pause in her acting gigs, she's been busy with a new boyfriend, Australian chef and TV host, Curtis Stone. Busy enough to get with child, in fact, which apparently has temporarily slowed down her actressing career, apparently. Not that there's anything wrong with that.


And of course this news gives me an excuse to post another picture of her fetchingness. (If a woman gave me a look like that from a position like that, I'd sure be tempted to attempt impregnation.)






















Here she is with her baby's father, Curtis Stone. I would wish them the best of luck with the new tot and hope they stay together for the long haul, and vicariously envision his good fortune to enjoy her favors in the process of baby-making.























And here she is with the baby on board.

No comments: