Thursday, December 13, 2012

Perfectly Padma


Back in earlier pages of this blog, the speculation about who fathered Padma Lakshmi's child was discussed.   It appears that the father was somewhat recruited, and never had a long-term relationship with Padma in mind or in practice, even though I'm pretty sure he successfully petitioned for and received a subordinate but participatory role in his child's life.  (Yup, they made an agreement).

But seeing recent pictures of Padma at beachside, bikini-clad, must make him think wistfully about how lucky he was to be the male participant in the baby-making.  Provided, of course, that he had a true physical role in that baby-making.  If not, I'd sure be disappointed that I hadn't had the chance to do it in the traditional fashion.  Somehow I think that he probably did get to point Cupid's arrow in the direction of Padma's cervix, and I can mull that over in a visual reenactment a couple of times.



No comments: