Thursday, October 10, 2013

When will Cheryl be happy at last?


Stunned and saddened to hear that the divinely delicious Cheryl Cole is single again after being in what looked like a secure happy relationship with Tre Holloway.

However, I think that somewhere out there she'll still find someone that's right for her.  And this will probably be someone who appreciates full-buttock tattoos.

Now, let me be clear on this.  If Cheryl ever entered my sphere of romance (which is IMPOSSIBLE, of course), I'd be in euphoric romantic heaven, even though I am not a fan of body art and she apparently is.  Still, I have to admit that getting her backside covered with tattoo roses dropped her in my ratings from a 10+ to about a 9.85.  Sorry, but that's the truth.

Still, she's going to have a new 2014 calendar out.  That's something to look forward to.  Hope I can see all the pictures from it eventually.




No comments: