Thursday, February 13, 2014

Who Meryl Davis reminded me of


OK, I'll start right off by saying that this isn't a fair post.  But after watching the team figure skating at the Sochi Olympics, ice dancer Meryl Davis reminded me of someone.  I couldn't figure out who.  

Now, Meryl Davis is a pretty woman.  See below.















And she clearly has a fine and fit body (many female figure skaters do) and remarkable skill and grace in ice skating, which makes her a champion.  Below is an example of her fine and fit body, in a bikini on the beach.

So this post is not in any way meant to denigrate Meryl Davis, who I admire for her skills, and who I think would be a great woman to be with, someone so lovely that I would be lucky to be with her.  As would any man.




















But in the team figure skating, she was made up very heavily, and she was making some unusual expressions in the kiss and cry area waiting for their scores.



















And this is the look that made me think she looked like someone.  A day or so later, it hit me.  And yes, this is who she reminded me of.   Which is unfair to the beautiful Meryl Davis.  But see if you agree.   (Minus the facial hair, obviously.)


No comments: