Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Just helping everyone stay informed and happy


These two links caught my fancy as they passed by on Twitter, so I grabbed them to provide to my legions of readers and the rest of the world public in a somewhat more stable medium of communication.

51 Sultry Facts About Sex

#7 is about one of my favorite topics to speculate on:
A far-out thought: Could you have sex in zero-gravity? Well, the idea has yet to be tested as far as anyone knows, though if the human race were to colonize another orb it'd be key, albeit, tricky. "Sex is very difficult in zero gravity, apparently, because you have no traction and you keep bumping against the walls," biologist Athena Andreadis of the University of Massachusetts Medical School told SPACE.com, a sister site to LiveScience. "Think about it: you have no friction, you have no resistance."
 How long do we have to wait for the SPACE HOTELS?

 And I also took an interest in this one:

8 Secret Things a Man Wants in Bed

I'm definitely a fan of number 6 -- not really for number 8, but if my gal wants to leave me a rose, I'll be glad to kiss her petals.

There's a lot more, of course, but some things are just better read yourselves.




No comments: