Thursday, November 12, 2015

Ellie's not just a voice


Up until very recently (like two days ago), I mainly knew Ellie Goulding as a pop singer with a good voice and some listenable hits.  She did impress me with the surprisingly romantic theme song for the S&M movie Fifty Shades of Grey ("Love Me Like You Do").

While I'd seen a couple of videos and a couple of appearances, and knew she was pretty, up until two days I hadn't noticed how incredibly fit she is (despite a heart problem that apparently isn't fully treated, which is worrisome - she needs to take care of herself).

But apparently Ellie knows how to work out her core.  And her core is in rather incredible shape.


I wish I had abs like that.



















Now it turns out that she has posed glamorously before, as in this complex swimsuit:


So clearly she's not just a pretty voice.


Quite a powerful combination of talent and dedication.


No comments: