Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Looking back in time


I've been blogging for several years.  Way back in 2010, I wrote a post about women's cleavage:

The space that drives men crazy

One of the five women that I featured in this post was one that I knew very little about, other than the fact that her picture had a stupendous example of cleavage.  Her name is Rachael Neiberding.  Well, I found myself musing that in this social media era, she might be findable.  And it turns out I was right.  And even though she doesn't feature herself in bikinis very often on her Instagram account, she does provide the occasional swimsuit shot, and this demonstrates that her cleavage is still world-class.

Rachael Neiberding (rachaeln_)

If you want to see what I mean, click on this location.

And if you would like to see a lot of barely-contained-bosom shots of Rachael, click here (I've done the image search for you).




No comments: