Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Many of us are not surprised



President Donald Trump admitted a few days ago that the job of being President is hard work, and that he thought it would be easier than it is turning out to be.

Article: Trump now agrees with the majority of Americans: He wasn’t ready to be president
“I love my previous life. I had so many things going. This is more work than in my previous life,” Trump said. “I thought it would be easier. I thought it was more of a … I’m a details-oriented person. I think you’d say that, but I do miss my old life. I like to work so that’s not a problem but this is actually more work.”
Gee, what a surprise. (Not really.)

It may also be more golf. But not as much golfing as William Howard Taft.

We'll see how he does when the job actually gets difficult.

No comments: