Thursday, August 16, 2018

Thought I remembered her


As is my wont, I was perusing the articles in the Daily Mail when I spotted this one about British soap opera actress Kara Tointon:

Kara Tointon cups her prominent belly as she joins boyfriend Marius Jensen at The Festival premiere... months after sparking engagement rumours

When I saw her name, I thought I remembered writing something about her in my blog.  And I was correct about that -- I did, way back in 2009.

Cute Soap Opera Actress Appreciation Day #2  (that never really did catch on)

In this most recent article, she looks suspiciously like she's been pregnant for a few months, and fortunately for that supposition, she has a boyfriend who could have supplied the male contribution to the formation of the zygote.

I'm such a romantic.

Oh, final thought: In that 2009 article, I linked to an FHM article about her, but that link doesn't work now.  So I found what was in it elsewhere.

Kara Tointon Sizzles in Burlesque

Since it hasn't been officially announced, we'll just have to wait and see if an announcement is forthcoming. 


No comments: