Monday, September 3, 2018

Let's just celebrate Kate Beckinsale, again


My admiration for Kate Beckinsale knows few bounds -- just search in my blog with her name to see that.  She's a remarkably skilled (and perhaps underappreciated) actress, as well as an extraordinary beauty.  Still can't figure out how former husband Len Wiseman could make enough mistakes to split them up, because there was lots of photographic evidence that they liked each other's company when they were together.

So bringing us back to the present, the Daily Mail had three articles about Kate recently, and it seems that I must bring it to the attention of my meager readership.  Not sure if you, dear readers, are as interested in her as I am, but hey, I have to give you the opportunity.


Kate Beckinsale flashes her abs in a tight PVC crop top and pencil skirt as she leads the glamour at fitness event


Kate Beckinsale looks sensational in a sparkling crimson gown as she accepts 'The Talent Award' at the 44th Deauville US Film Festival

















Kate Beckinsale, 45, stuns in crop top and high-waisted dress pants as she accepts award at American film festival in France



No comments: