Sunday, September 27, 2020

Time for another pretty girl post

 

I noticed that my two previous "pretty girl" posts had been near the end of the month.  For one thing, I was surprised the month of September has passed by so soon;  for another thing, I thought I had done these with a little more frequency.  So my goal for October will be 2-3.

The pretty girl here is German model Alexa Breit.  Based on what I can ascertain, she's based in Kaiserslautern, she was born on March 5, 1999, and she's mind-bendingly gorgeous.  She hit 100,000 Instagram followers in March and a few days ago she went over the 500,000 mark.  So obviously she's in the middle of the process of getting very well-known.

Below, you'll see why I expect she's going to achieve that.  These pictures were acquired from her Instagram submissions.





Angelic in the water





No comments: