Sunday, November 7, 2021

2021 International Photography Awards cast a wide net

 

I have an extended backlog of Daily Mail articles about photography contests and their winners, and I will probably never get to look at all of them, and even less post about them here.  But I'm going to do better trying to keep up.

This one features the 2021 International Photography Awards.

There are a lot of categories, and the Daily Mail article emphasized the nature photos (though a number of pet photographs snuck in to the article).

I noted this one, by remarkable photographer Alfred Minnaar, who does a lot of underwater work in addition to several other specialties.  It was third in "Professional Nature, Underwater".  This version is much reduced from the original.














I did determine that there is a Nudes category, too.  Well down the page.



 

No comments: