Wednesday, July 27, 2022

How could you be, Miranda?

 

Glorious and luminous Miranda Kerr, formerly a Victoria's Secret Angel and one of their most outstanding examples of such -- of whom I have numerous pictures in my archives -- has also had three children.  She confesses that she hasn't gotten back to where she was, body-wise, glorious-wise, after having the three babies.

I mean, seriously, is that really possible?  We've seen the bounce-back magnificence of several models after bearing one babe, but three -- that would be asking a lot.  And she doesn't need to be asked.  She's still, after all, Miranda Kerr.


Miranda Kerr reveals how having children has changed her body: 'I still don't feel like I'm back to where I was before the babies'

Well, she says she's content with where she is now.   So are we.




No comments: