Saturday, April 3, 2010

The real Zoe Saldana

The real Zoe Saldana (not Princess Neytiri) who is really, really cute/hot/attractive/desirable, is on the cover of Essence. Caught my eye, so I read the interview. She comes across as just darned wonderful. And of course, there's this quote, engendered when asked about sex:

"Love it, love it, love it -- can't live without it! I love sex. I love skin. I don't believe the body is something to hide."

My kind of girl!

Now, this particular quote search also discovered the following information about Avatar:


'Avatar' Sex Scene: Deleted Scene Will Be On DVD


Here's what Zoe had to say about that:

"If you sync to your banshee and you're syncing to a tree, why not sync into a person? I almost feel like you'll have the most amazing orgasm, I guess. It was a very funny scene to shoot because there were so many technical things that sometimes you have to keep in mind that paying attention to all those might disrupt the fluidity of how a scene is supposed to take place."

I haven't yet seen the definitive Zoe Zaldana picture; it has to have the smile and the slender, tender body. This will have to do for now:



No comments: