Wednesday, April 14, 2010

This is news: Emmanuelle Chriqui poses for Allure, wearin' nothin'

OK, I'll admit it (easily); I've been overly impressed with Emmanuelle Chriqui ever since I saw her head get axed in half in Wrong Turn (which was really an Eliza Dushku vehicle, har har). Admittedly this wasn't her finest thespian moment. I've previously noted how attractive (say that again: attractive attractive attractive hot luscious... don't get carried away) she is, and how she doesn't always come across great in photos, despite being the aformentionated atrrractive. (There are some great videos of her on YouTube; I've got the list; I'll get to that.)

Anyways, you can imagine my consternation and concupiscence when I read that Ms. Chriqui was posing in the buff for Allure. Now, I knew that Allure doesn't get to 100% totality; they cover the parts which would actually signal that. But nonetheless the women are not wearing anything, and some of the pictures can be pretty ... good. So I wondered how Ms. Chriqui would fare.

On a scale of 1-10, I give the picture a 7 and the body a 9.5. She's draped artistically and it's very easy to tell that she's shaped mighty nicely. One might wonder why I can't give her a 10 -- so do I. I'm just leaving room for perfection in my beholder's eye, and she comes very close to that. They didn't get her face quite right, and that's the problem with her in stills -- she doesn't nail the natural expression often, and one of her non-curvaceous attributes is an absolute KILLER smile (see picture below). But it's a very appealing unpeeled picture, and it's the best of the group by a fair space. Catherine Zeta-Jones comes in second, showing off some amazing motherly curves for a woman that just hit 40. She's in quite NICE shape.

The Chriqui Smile



So, that's my take on EM and CZJ. Now, CZJ has been captured paparazzistically displaying the things you can't quite see all of in the Allure pic (though in low-res long-distance fuzzy focus); feel free to search for that. Below are links to commentary. I agree with the one that says:

"Actually, Emmanuelle, we think you're just fine how you are." (Emmanuelle commented that she wanted a dancer's body in contrast to the curvesome superstructure she's blessed with.)

Celebrities pose nude for Allure


The Allure Nude Issue


Emmanuelle Chriqui Nude in Allure

'Entourage' beauty Emmanuelle Chriqui steamy in naked pose

CZJ: Catherine Zeta-Jones; her Allure photoshoot (Pic 6 has the goods)

No comments: