Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Picking up the pieces?

Celebrity romance breakups and hookups with hotties currently in the news:

A. The absolutely tantalizingly desirable Nina Agdal got dumped, apparently by text, by Adam Levine, who took up with previous flame Behati Prinsloo, and even got engaged to her.  That has to sting a little. I'd be glad to help Nina sort it out psychologically and physically, but I doubt I'm eligible, for a lot of reasons.   Now, the wisdom of dumping Nina has to be examined, but when you can dump a hot Victoria's Secret model for a different hot Victoria's Secret model, there doesn't appear to be much of a stupidity downside.  (This is known as the "Leo DiCaprio maneuver".)

B.  Julianne Hough, who I also rank highly in a lot of desirability categories, was forced apparently by the demands of his career aspirations to break up with the total idiot.  I don't care who you are and you can date next, Ryan Seacrest, THAT IS DUMB.   But Julianne apparently has a new beau/suitor, who sent her flowers (roses) after apparently possibly spending the night.  Well, it was also her birthday.  If Julianne is no longer a virgin, as I suspected, then she's also possibly embracing her sexual freedom.    I envy the guy most seriously.

No comments: