Monday, February 24, 2014

Lighthouse of the Week, February 23 - March 1, 2014: Morecambe Light


The United States has lots of lighthouses, but they certainly aren't the only place with lots of rocky coastline and lots of lighthouses.   I could spend weeks and weeks and weeks showing the lighthouses of England (and considering the Flickr photographer I just found, I could do it all from one site). 

But I won't.  I expect that I'll probably have at least one English lighthouse a month, though.

This week's Lighthouse of the Week, the first English one featured here, is Morecambe Light, Lancaster, England.  Very picturesque.



It's from this Flickr page, with both color and black-and-white HIGH QUALITY photography.  And this photog has done this for a lot of locations in England.  He's really good.

Morecambe Lighthouse 


No comments: