Friday, February 21, 2014

One down, nine to go


Even though it's not over yet and we don't know who wins gold, my Undangerous Prediction #10 is going to be correct.  Here's what I predicted:

"But as for hockey, it's a very tough sport to predict, so all I'm going to to do is predict that the gold medal team will be from one of four countries:   Canada, the United States, Russia, or Sweden.  I can't go out on a thicker limb than that, can I?   But I will also predict that not all four of these teams will be in the actual final 4, i.e., the bronze medal game and the gold-silver game.  I will predict that three out of these four will be in those games.  But the prediction to base my success on is the gold medal winner."
I was right on both counts.  The gold medal winner will be either Sweden or Canada (I think everyone expects it to be Canada), and Russia wasn't in the final four (Finland was).  

Next up will be my Oscar Prediction:  Best Actress for Sandra Bullock in "Gravity".


No comments: